- Joint Theme Leads:
Professor Sir Bruce Ponder FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci
Professor Sir Bruce Ponder FRS, who was awarded a Knighthood for 'Services to Medicine' in the 2008 New Year's Honours list, is Head of the University Department of Oncology; Director of the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute; Director of the Cambridge Cancer centre; Co-Director of the Hutchison/MRC Research Centre; former Co-Director of Oncology at Strangeways Research laboratory; Li Ka Shing Professor of Oncology; Honorary NHS Consultant and Research Group Leader.
Professor Carlos Caldas Professor of Cancer Medicine at the University of Cambridge; Honorary Consultant in Medical Oncology at Addenbrooke's and Senior Research Group Leader at CR-UK CRI. He is also Centre Lead for the Cambridge Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre and Director of the Cambridge Breast Cancer Research Unit.
Professor Tony Green PhD, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci
Professor Tony Green is the Head of the University of Cambridge Department of Haematology; Chairman of Haematology in Addenbrooke's and a Senior Research Group Leader at the Cambridge Institute for Medical Research.
- Key staff:
- Dr. James Brenton - Ovarian Cancer
- Dr. Neil Burnet - Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Peter Campbell - Haematological Oncology
- Prof. Ming-Qing Du - Haematological Oncology
- Dr. Helena Earl - Breast Cancer
- Prof. Tim Eisen - Clinical Trials and Lung Cancer
- Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald - Upper GI Cancer (stomach and oesophageal)
- Dr. Bertie Gottgens - Haematological Oncology
- Dr. Brian Huntly - Haematological Oncology
- Prof. Duncan Jodrell - Phase I studies
- Prof. David Neal - Prostate & Urological Cancer
- Dr. David Tuveson - Upper GI Cancer (Pancreas)
- Dr. George Vassiliou - Haematological Oncology
- Prof. Alan Warren - Haematological Oncology