People in Research
Read more about some of the individuals who work at the Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre.
Cambridge BRC expanding research capacity
The partnership between the University of Cambridge, Cambridge University NHS Hospitals and the Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) underlies one of the leading global hubs for biomedical research. The BRC has recently been awarded NIHR funding to deliver its 2012-2017 strategy in experimental medicine and health research. To achieve this, the BRC is expanding its research capacity on the Addenbrooke's Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, UK.
New vacancies will posted here as they become available.
For general vacancies please see the following sites:
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
- Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge
- Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge
- Cancer Research Institute
- Hutchison/MRC Research Centre
- Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Strangeways Research Laboratory
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Metabolic Research Laboratories (University of Cambridge MRL)
- Wellcome Trust PhD programme for Clinicians
- Cardiovascular PhD Studentship
- IMS-MRL 4 year PhD Programme